Whether you're looking to get apples for healthy snacks or to make something sweet, we've got the perfect apples for you. Our orchard is filled with McIntosh, Cortland, and Honeycrisp apples. McIntosh and Cortland apples are two of the most popular, all purpose apples that are good for eating and baking. We use Cortland apples in our pies and Helene likes it best for her applesauce. The snappy McIntosh get covered with caramel for our great tasting caramel apples and dumplings. Honeycrisp have a unique sweet/tart flavor. It's the kind of apple that leaves juice running down your chin.
- McIntosh apples are usually available the 3rd weekend in September until sold out.
- Cortland apples are usually available the last week of September through mid October.
- Honeycrisp are available from October 1st until sold out.
Apples keep best if they are not washed until ready to be eaten and refrigerated at 34 degrees.
Only our best apples are selected to be sold in the sales barn. Our smaller apples are used in our fresh cider. All apples are handpicked and washed.
- McIntosh available mid September until sold out.
- Honeycrisp available late September until sold out.
- Cortland available late September until sold out.